ABOUT ROKKU DESIGN
ROKKU DESIGN is a design studio based in Hamburg, Germany. We specialize in research, design, product development, and production handling for eyewear products. Our clients include brands, manufacturers and retailers. Through a global network of partners we are able to provide fashionable eyewear at a competitive prices.
Founded in 2015 ROKKU DESIGN is a start-up led by two experienced managers who jointly have more than 20 years of experience in the eyewear industry. With a team composed of young creatives and business entrepreneurs we provide our clients with innovative design, professional services and customized product proposals.
ABOUT THE JOB
As Designer, you will be part of ROKKUs creative team. In this role, you will independently prepare mood boards and draw sketches in direct collaboration with our Creative Director. From these sketches, you will develop designs and renderings using CAD software in preparation for the production process. Depending on your qualifications and interests you could also be involved in the 3D drawing and 3D printing process.
WHAT WE EXPECT
• University degree in Design, Product Development etc. or equivalent experience
• Strong proficiency in the use of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Proficiency in the use of 3D and CAD software (e.g. Rhino, SolidWorks) is a big plus
• Work experience in the design of eyewear or accessories (eyewear business preferred)
• High level of creativity and a sense for fashion and trends
• Strong command of the English language
• You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER
At ROKKU you will be part of a young and international team. You can work independently under the guidance of our experienced Creative Director with more than 15 years of experience in the eyewear industry and fashion world.
Our office is located in the heart of Eppendorf, Hamburg. In the top floor of a historical building we are working in an environment that caters to the needs of creatives. Bustling cafés, shops and parks are surrounding our building.
START: June 2019
DURATION: permanent full-time employment, flexible working hours
SALARY: competitive, depends on skill and qualifications
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION
Please send your letter of motivation, CV and samples of your work to:
Christine Jowitsch, ROKKU Designstudio GmbH, Email: [email protected], Tel.: +49 40 5700983-25